In an emergency:
If you are concerned that a child may be at imminent risk of significant harm, please contact the Police on 999.
If it is not an emergency, contact a member of staff responsible for safeguarding:
- Mr Grogan (Headteacher) is the Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Taylor-Graham (Deputy Headteacher) is a Deputy Safeguarding Lead
- Mr Bowman (Assistant Headteacher) is a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Miss Shettle (Inclusion Leader) is a Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
To contact a Designated Safeguarding Lead, please call 020 7228 3857.
All DSLs are contactable via: email@example.com
Outside of school hours, including school holidays
If you have a concern about a child outside of school hours, including during the school holidays, please call the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH):
- Office Hours: 020 8871 6622 (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm)
- Out of Hours: 020 8871 6000 (out of hours)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a safeguarding concern about a member of staff working or volunteering in the school, contact the Headteacher - Mr Grogan.
If you have a safeguarding concern about the Headteacher, contact the Chair of Governors - Mr Holliday.
Or you can contact Anita Gibbons, the Local Authority Designated Officer (LADO)
- Telephone: 07974 586 461
- Email: email@example.com
Seek Further Advice Where Necessary
If you think abuse or maltreatment is being carried out against someone vulnerable but you are still unsure of what to do, get in touch with a child protection agency using the following numbers:
- NSPCC Helpline: 0808 800 5000
- NSPCC Whistleblowing Advice Line: 0800 028 0285
- Childline (for children): 0800 1111
- Parentline: 0808 800 2222 (free confidential advice seven days a week, 24 hours a day).